2020 Bridge Club 700c
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
NOTE The $1700 price includes the bike at $1100 plus an accessory package** valued at about $800 (savings of about $200 on full package). Included are:
- Schwalbe Big Apple Plus Tires 29" x 2"
- Topeak Explorer Rack with Topeak MPX EXP Trunk Bag
- Cateye Quick Cyclecomputer
- Cateye Ampp 550/Rapid-Mini Light Set
- Kona Wah Wah Composite pedals (color matches the bike perfectly!!)
- Abus Bordo 6000 Folding Lock with Holster
- Upgraded Selle Royal Respiro Athletic Saddle
- Kickstand & Mirror
**If you're interested in the bike without accessories, please text us for details at 773-930-4076.
An all-terrain steel bike that looks like a hybrid, but performs like a touring bike. For those who prefer to stick with flat bars, and urban commuters who need their bike to do double duty, this is a close to a perfect off-the-shelf touring bike as you can get.
As a highly versatile touring bike, the Bridge Club hits the sweet spot that separates on- and off-road excursions. The pared down design makes it fully adept to handle a full rack and pannier setup, frame bags, or any combination of the two. It doesn’t feel sluggish on paved shortcuts, but can also hold its own on dirt detours. If you’re feeling a little zesty on your next road tour, you won’t be ill-prepared for reroutes through the woods. The Bridge Club is designed to handle it all.
- 100% Surly 4130 CroMoly frame, main triangle is double-butted; 1-1/8" threadless CroMoly fork
- Rack, fender, and four sets of Three-Pack mounts
- Disc brake-specific, single-position vertical rear dropout makes it less intimidating than other bikes in the category
- Durable 700c wheel build
- Swept-back comfort and off-road capable Surly Terminal Handlebar
- Clearance for 700 x 47mm (with or without fenders)